Benefits of learning MATLAB and LabVIEW
How do students benefit from MATLAB and LabVIEW courses:
These courses are extremely beneficial for students to understand and apply the concepts that they would study in their engineering, and also for preparing their final year projects. The following courses are suggested as per their respective branches:
- Mechanical/Production Engg.: Both MATLAB and LabVIEW courses strongly suggested. for students who later want to specialize in Mechatronics, Robotics etc., Automotive design, prototyping and testing, Electromechanical systems and products, Production Technology, Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Modeling of Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow in machines, Motor and Motion Control etc..
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering: Both MATLAB and LabVIEW courses strongly suggested. Application Areas: control system design/analysis, Analog and Digital signal processing and filtering, test equipment/instrumentation.
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering: LabVIEW has been extensively for Data Acquisition from various types if sensors, Signal Conditioning and Instrument Control. In short, by using LabVIEW you can interface any instrument or machine to a PC and fully programmatically control it and even broadcast its data over TCP/IP (which also means you can control your instrument over internet and GSM modules), and that too without writing a single line of code..!!. (since LabVIEW is a graphical programming language, it has in-built blocks and functions whatever is required for data acquisition and instrument across all sorts of platforms and interface ports/buses.)
- Computer Science & Engg.: MATLAB is the course for you guys (simulation and optimization, system identification/parameter estimation and Speech recognition and Processing, Numerical Analysis of complex systems, Multivariate analysis)
- Information Technology: All courses in JAVA and MATLAB are meant for you guys.
- Chemical Engineering: Both MATLAB and LabVIEW (chemical and industrial process control, Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), Modeling of Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow in chemical reactors and boilers)
- Electrical Engineering: Both MATLAB and LabVIEW (control system design/analysis, Power Systems modeling, simulation and optimization)
Request a Fee Quote, if this is something which tickles your grey matter, and you are interested in Training/Project with us.
Benefits of learning MATLAB and LabVIEW: Benefits of Learning MATLAB and LabVIEW: This page outlines the advantages and applications of learning MATLAB and LabVIEW in different branches of Engineering. Students are strongly reccommended to go through this page before registration.